Atherton Endoscopy Center requires that you have a responsible adult accompany you home and inside your house after your procedure. You will not be allowed to drive yourself home or to take a taxi, Uber, Lyft, county bus, Care Advantage, Redi-Wheels or any type of public transportation. Your procedure will be canceled unless you have an appropriate ride home. It is your responsibility to find your own ride. Please talk to your doctor if you anticipate being unable to find a ride.
Please call the Atherton Endoscopy Center if you are using one of these means of transportation and we will let you know what time they can pick you up. We may ask you to stay a little longer than the normal if you are not going home with a family member or friend.
TRUSTED MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION | 650-799-9921
- For reservations we prefer early notice
- Convenient scheduling via call or text 650-799-9921 o web https://www.trustmtrans.com/request-a-quote/
- 24/7 Customer Support.
- Round-trip, door-to-door, assisted rides.
- No minimum ride commitment.
- No setup fees or transaction fees.
- Provides wheelchair, gurney transport, and ambulatory services.
ONWARD | 510- 771-7171, https://www.onwardrides.com/
- Convenient scheduling via app, web or phone
- Must be arranged greater than 24 hr in advance
- 24/7 Onward Customer Support
- Round-trip, door-to-door, assisted rides
- No minimum ride commitment
- No setup fees or transaction fees
ROADRUNNERS | 650-940-7016
- Run by El Camino Hospital Volunteers.
- Must be within 10 miles of El Camino Hospital or as schedule allows.
- Operates 8:00 am to 3:45 pm Monday through Friday.
- Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance.
SILVER RIDE | 650-853-7433 (Peninsula), 415-861-7433 (SF)
- Private company, call for pricing, will do all ages although geared for seniors
- Would need to arrange well in advance
NEED A RIDE | 650-462-0853
- Operates Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Prefer a few days notice, leave them a message and they will call you back that evening between 6 and 9 pm.
- Prices are by the mile and are very reasonable.
- You must be able to walk, but they can assist with walkers.
F.I.S.H. (Friends In Service to Humanity) | 650-593-1288
- Volunteer organization providing ride assistance to medical appointments at no charge.
- Only serves clients living in Redwood City, San Carlos and Belmont.
- Operates Monday through Thursday 9am – 5pm only.
- Requires at least one week notice.
- You should request a volunteer that is able to assist you inside your front door.
Atherton Endoscopy Center accepts no responsibility for the above mentioned organizations.
Atherton Endoscopy Address:
3351 El Camino Real STE 220
Atherton, CA 94027